Quality Pest Control In Smyrna, DE
The town of Smyrna is known as one of the friendliest small towns in the area and because of the addition of close proximity to both Dover and Wilmington, it’s become the perfect place to live for both individuals and families. There are also local breweries, great schools, parks and walking paths, and water access at nearly every turn. Residents do, however, also have to deal with pest problems on a regular basis because of seasonal conditions and the mobility of the community.
At Delmar Pest Control, we address pest problems at the source. Our quality Kent County pest control is backed by more than 25 years of experience and a strict focus on safety. We follow Integrated Pest Management methods, which allow us to prioritize education and habit changes while also customizing our services to each individual client. It’s also our mission to secure your satisfaction, which is why we offer a pest-free guarantee.
For more information on our services, please contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Smyrna
Whether you’re concerned about the presence of seasonal pests like mosquitoes, nuisance invaders like spiders, or something more insidious like termites, pest problems are best left to the pros. At Delmar Pest Control, we have more than 25 years of experience working with homeowners to provide the reliable pest control that they need. As a locally owned business, integrity is behind everything that we do and we’ll always treat your home as if it were our own. We are a certified company that is staffed with expert technicians who genuinely care about your pest-free success. Our approach follows Integrated Pest Management protocols, which means that we focus on exterior treatments, limit the use of chemical applications, and always provide you with education on the habit changes that you can make to make your home even less appealing to pests. Each service that we offer also comes with a pest-free guarantee so pests are a thing of the past.
To learn more about our residential pest control services in Smyrna, please contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Smyrna
As a business owner in Smyrna, you’ll be faced with pest problems no matter the time of year or the industry that you serve. This means that deterring pests on your own can be difficult but it’s also a completely necessary part of protecting your business. At Delmar Pest Control, we are dedicated to helping business owners find safe, effective, and practical solutions to pest problems. We have more than 25 years of experience working with a diverse range of businesses on both eliminating and preventing pests. By following Integrated Pest Management methods, we can build all of our services around your unique needs. We’ll always perform in-depth inspections of your property and monitor any treatments that we put into place to provide the most efficient pest control.
For more information on Smyrna commercial pest control services, please contact us today.
An Effective Rodent Control Guide For Smyrna Property Owners
A rodent infestation can mean the spread of dangerous health risks like hantavirus and property damage like ruined insulation for Smyrna residents. In order to keep these issues and others at bay, here are a few helpful tips to deal with rodents:
- Look for the smallest openings around your foundation and use products like liquid foam, wire mesh, steel wool, and caulk to fill them, as rodents can slip through dime-sized openings.
- Be meticulous about food storage, using sealed containers for both leftover meals and snacks. Also, dispose of any overly ripened fruits that may sit on countertops.
- For garbage, both inside and outside, use a bin with a locking lid and never miss trash day.
- Keep areas like closets, crawl spaces, and basements free from humidity and any moisture build-up.
- Work with a pest control professional for year-round protection from rodents.
For more information on reliable rodent control in Smyrna, please contact Delmar Pest Control today.
Smyrna's Step-By-Step Guide To Cockroach Prevention
Cockroaches can cause troublesome pest infestations for Smyrna residents and are worth preventing at all costs. Here is a helpful step-by-step guide to deter them:
- Start by handling cleanliness in a serious manner. This includes disinfecting surfaces on a regular basis, taking out the trash before it accumulates, and being conscientious of clutter.
- Next, be sure to proactively look for leaks and water damage and fix any issues that arise. It’s also important to keep properties free from moisture with dehumidifiers and shut off faucets entirely after using them.
- Another important step in preventing cockroaches is to inspect packages and boxes before bringing them inside, as this is also a very common way that cockroach outbreaks begin.
- Seal up any gaps around windows and doors with weatherstripping and insert door sweeps if there are gaps beneath exterior doors.
- Understand that it’s never too soon to start working with a pest control company for year-round protection from cockroaches.
For more information on cockroach prevention and control in Smyrna, contact Delmar Pest Control today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommend Delmar Pest Control.