Pest Control In Avondale, PA
Located in the southeastern corner of Pennsylvania, Avondale is a desirable area to settle in. Unfortunately, it's not just people who feel this way, leaving Avondale residents vulnerable to a variety of pest infestations. Luckily, we're home to good neighbors as well as high-quality Chester Counter pest control professionals.
Companies like Delmar Pest Control can protect your Avondale home and business from invading pests and nuisance wildlife. Find out more about our residential and commercial services as well as the pests we can get rid of on your property. We serve Avondale and surrounding areas in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.
Like many homes across the country, Avondale residences can fall victim to a variety of pest infestations, both large and small. Delmar Pest Control is here to help you protect your home from common pests, including termites, bed bugs, ants, stinging insects, spiders, mosquitoes, cockroaches, and more. No matter what species has gotten into your home, we can help get it out with our residential pest control services.
At Delmar Pest Control, our goal is to get you fast relief from unwanted pests. We provide same-day service and free inspections to get you on the road to a pest-free home as quickly as possible. We have a live operator available to take your call 24 hours a day, and our technicians are committed to eliminating your pest issues and ensuring they don't return.
Commercial Pest Control In Avondale
Are you looking for commercial pest control services with ongoing pest management and guaranteed results? Look no further than Delmar Pest Control. Our expert technicians are fully licensed, certified and insured, and ready to help you tackle any pest or wildlife issue you're facing. We provide a wide range of commercial solutions designed to meet the unique needs of the businesses we serve, including:
- Pest Management Plans
- Perimeter Treatments
- Rodent Control
- Bed Bug Treatments
- Termite Inspections and Treatments
- Mosquito Control
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal
For quality commercial pest control with a money-back guarantee, trust the professionals at Delmar Pest Control. Call today to schedule your free inspection.
Four Stinging Insects Every Avondale Resident Should Know About
Like most things, stinging insects are both good and bad. They help pollinate important crops and hunt other pest species, helping to control insect populations, but they also send more than 500,000 people to the emergency room each year. Here are the top four stinging insects to be aware of in Avondale:
- Carpenter Bees: Growing between a half inch to one inch in length, carpenter bees can be easily mistaken for bumblebees. Unlike bees and most other stinging insects, carpenter bees do not live in nests or colonies; instead, they are solitary pests who bore holes into wood to lay their eggs. This behavior makes carpenter bees a threat to your safety as well as the structural integrity of your home over time.
- Bald-faced Hornets: Getting their name from their black coloring and mostly white face, bald-faced hornets build large aerial nests in exposed locations. These nests can sometimes be over a foot in diameter and two feet in length. These hornets are beneficial in controlling other pest species but dangerous when their nest is too close to people.
- Mud Daubers: Mud daubers are long slender wasps with black coloring and pale markings. Like carpenter bees, they live alone and often build their nests under eaves, porches, or inside garages, sheds, or barns.
- Yellow Jackets: These wasps are well known for their black and yellow coloring as well as their aggressive nature. Depending on the species they will build their nest near the ground on plant roots or in aerial locations attached to shrubs, houses, or sheds.
Removing stinging insects is a dangerous job and it's best to work with a licensed pest control professional to get rid of stinging insect nests on your Avondale property.
Who Else Wants To Keep Spiders Out Of Their Avondale Home?
Spiders are almost universally reviled pests, which is interesting given that they help control pest populations. Nevertheless, most of us would prefer if these creepy crawlers did not set foot within our Avondale homes. So, how can you keep spiders out of your home? Try the following spider prevention steps:
- Sweep away spider webs to discourage spiders from sticking around.
- Eliminate clutter to limit hiding places and make it easier to keep floors clean.
- Seal cracks and crevices in your exterior walls and foundation.
- Use weatherstripping and door sweeps to eliminate gaps around windows and doors.
- Keep food cleaned up and trash covered to avoid attracting spider prey.
These steps are a good place to start in terms of spider control, but if you're not finding them to be effective or you have an existing infestation you need removed, the professionals at Delmar Pest Control are ready to help.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommend Delmar Pest Control.